To enhance the quality and utility of treatment plants and water management equipment that are made of plastic, we use stainless steel parts in places subject to high loads.
EXPANDING THE PRODUCT RANGE
To our traditonal plastic products we are adding stainless steel products. Besides standard parts as accessories to plastic devices, we also offer complete products on request.
- Shafts and moving parts
- Clamps and hinges
- Overflow edges
- Sluice valves and closing valves
- Covers and lids
- Reinforcing frames
- Pipeline parts, supports, suspensions
- Rectangular pressureless tanks up to the size of
- 1,500 x 1,500 x 3,000 mm
- 1,250 x 2,500 x 2,500 mm
- Cylindrical pressure tanks up to the size of O 950 mm, height 3,000 mm
- Custom-made tanks of other shapes
- Separators of various types
- Stripping columns
- Individual tank inserts, etc.
- Ventilation outlet
Stainless steel of the DIN 1.4301 standard is used (other qualities of steel can also be used, as requested).
by pickling or sanding with a standard conservation or colourless paint treatment.
- We normally use TIG for quality aesthetic welds (the MIG method for the other technological welds). To prevent the “carbonization” of welds, we do not use a protective CO2 atmosphere, but a combined ARGON+HELIUM atmosphere.