AS-TOP Separators of low-density liquids (oil separators) are designed for capturing and separating free low-density liquids, especially oil substances, from polluted water. Separators of low-density liquids are used to treat wastewater from industrial plants, mechanization facilities, and lay-by and parking areas – in short, in all places where the dripping of low-density liquids occurs or a higher quantity of low-density liquids could leak into groundwater.
AS-TOP Separators of Low-density Liquids feature:
of special PUR foam, easily removable - easy maintenance
in accordance with the EC standard - from 2l/s to ......(based on the customer’s request)
- low purchase and construction costs
The AS-TOP Oil Separators are equipped with:
• Sludge containers, depending on the place of use
– Sludge container size 300 x NS for large quantities of drained water (repair areas, washing of constructions, machines)
– Sludge container size 200 x NS for medium quantities of drained water (parking areas of vans and lorries, storage areas)
– Sludge container size 100 x NS for small quantities of drained water (car parking areas)
Double-jacketed structure of the tank of the AS-TOP…EO/PB-SV Oil Separator
The advanced design of the tank combines the advantages of plastic structures with concrete ones.
- Double plastic jacket forming the outer as well as inner formwork
- Built-in reinforcement
- Guaranteed stability of the product after concreting against soil pressure, heavy vehicle traffic, groundwater buoyancy, etc.
Combination of sacrificial formwork and insulation
(after concreting, the plastic jacket serves to insulate the concrete structure against aggressive water)
Easy handling in construction conditions
- low product weight, as compared to concrete pre-cast products
All of the tanks
of the low-density liquid separators of the AS-TOP ... /PB type are delivered for
- Soil pressure with the footing bottom depth of 5 m
- Groundwater table up to the drainage level
- Incidental loading of the surface by heavy vehicular traffic
- We will produce an individual static design for other installation needs
Separators of low-density liquids, with the lowest purchasing and operating costs, complying with the requirements of European standards
For investors this means
that the equipment is most likely to comply in the future as well, i.e., in the period after the expiration of the water right approval, which is issued for a limited period of time in accordance with the new Water Management Act.
Overall cost savings
thanks to the new equipment design that has made it possible to reduce total volumes while maintaining the prescribed volumes in accordance with European standards, and that enables a better hydraulic utilization of space. Thus, the purchase price of the equipment has been reduced and the maintenance costs have decreased due to a considerable reduction of the volume of disposed waste.
• Extension of the service life of the equipment
the inner structures are exclusively made of stainless steel, ensuring high resistance and easy operation even after several years of use.
In the design of the types referred to as PB, a new concept of “double-jacketed” tanks was applied, where the inner space between two plastic jackets is filled with concrete at the place of installation. In this way, a structure with high resistance to the external environment is obtained, both with regard to environmental aggressiveness (chemically resistant plastic on the interior as well as exterior) and static strength (strength corresponding to concrete tanks).
For construction companies this means
as compared to heavy concrete pre-cast parts
– the elimination of the formwork and reinforcement installation process (the tanks are supplied with reinforcement) as compared to concreting on conventional monoliths on the spot.
Savings in the execution
of special work - elimination of costly insulation
• Not problems with water leaks
For designers this means
that your project will correspond to the current state of the art
that during the designing you can proceed in accordance with the European standard, as the nominal sizes of the equipment already comply with it
compared to designing pre-cast parts
For the environment this means
complying with the
generally accepted European standard will be used,
which ensures its safety, with high contractual and guaranteed probability.
In the design of the types referred to as PB, a new concept of “double-jacketed” tanks was applied, where the inner space between two plastic jackets is filled with concrete in the place of installation. In this way, a structure with high resistance to the external environment is obtained, both with regard to environmental aggressiveness (chemically resistant plastic on the interior as well as exterior) and static strength (strength corresponding to concrete tanks).